Le forum des [nB] Index du Forum
Noobs On Board [nB]

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Show Me Dont Tell Me EBooks Bk 2 Male Portraits Theor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des [nB] Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Rapports de Matchs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
denbjami

Masculin
MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil 2017 - 00:57    Sujet du message: Show Me Dont Tell Me EBooks Bk 2 Male Portraits Theor Répondre en citant

Show Me Don't Tell Me eBooks - Bk 2 - Male Portraits : Theory in a Thimble Art Series
by Dr. Allan Brandon Hill
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Show Me Don't Tell Me eBooks - Bk 2 - Male Portraits : Theory in a Thimble Art Series
>>>ONLINE BOOK Show Me Don't Tell Me eBooks - Bk 2 - Male Portraits : Theory in a Thimble Art Series

Show Me Don't Tell Me eBooks offer exemplary fine art in convenient digital formats. They are crafted to serve as a guide in the intelligent use of color, form, and composition for anyone interested in art as a means of personal expression; and, to invite the viewer to replace 'looking' with 'seeing' and 'thinking' with 'feeling.'

If you are an aspiring artist, the examples in the SMDTM Series represent an eclectic mix of subject matter from abstracts and landscapes to portraits and people. Each is offered to encourage you to use your intuition to guide your artistic creative vision; that is, look at a given thing and ‘see’ its elements. Since there is no one right way to be creative, the Series is intended to help you speak in your own unique voice; to articulate your creative view of the world through your particular lens; and to express yourself in an unfettered way, unencumbered by the constraints of technique or method.

We believe that your innate ability to ‘see’ is sufficient to unlock the creativity within you. Although learning 'technique' is important, the journey to discover your inner artist begins with replacing ‘looking’ with ‘seeing,’ and ‘thinking’ with ‘feeling.’ Thus, our mantra: "Show Me, Don't Tell Me."

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 72 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0722W66JH
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2740 KB

Show Me Don't Tell Me eBooks - Bk 2 - Male Portraits : Theory in a Thimble Art Series book torrent

2ffeafca65

Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens (Images of Modern America) S. Jane von TrappKLEESTERN® Liniertes Notizbuch (DIN A4, 80+ Seiten, Rand, Vintage Softcover, Honigwabe - Lined Paper College Notebook, Liniertes Schreibheft, Dickes ... Register/Inhaltsverzeichnis) (German EditioEpworth Songs: For Use in the Epworth League, the Junior League, the Sunday-School and in Social ServicesBy The BloodButterflies 2018 Jewels of Nature 2018: Fascinating Flying Gems in Bright and Shiny Colours as High-Resolution Images. (Calvendo Animals)Disadvantaged+Populations+And+Technology+In+MusicBass Guitars Put into the Spotlight 2018: Popular Electric Bass Guitars (Calvendo Art)North America's Wildlife 2018: Variety of Wildlife in North America (Calvendo Animals)The Brancacci Chapel and Masolino, Masaccio, and Filippino Lippi (Classic Reprint)Blank+Comic+strip+%3A+Blank+Comic+Book+7%26quot%3Bx10%26quot%3B+With+9+Panel%2C+110+Pages%2C+Make+Your+Comic+Book+By+Yourself+With+This+Comic+Book+Journal+Notebook+Vol.3%3A+Blank+Comic+Book+%28Volume+
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil 2017 - 00:57    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des [nB] Index du Forum -> Zone Publique -> Rapports de Matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation